strxwbrry Photobucket

→ ABOUT.
Fafaa.17. 17 April 1994
I don't eat fish. http://www.facebook.com/FfafaaLow https://twitter.com/strxwbrry



→ ARCHIVES.

→ MUSIC










→ CREDITS
Layout done by Lysafae. Credits goes to this. All rights reserved. PLEASE DONT ERASE THE CREDITS OR I'LL RIP YOU.
We Are Beautiful

Friday, June 18, 2010 // 5:41 AM // with 0 comments
Hey,a few more minutes and i'm off,babes.Okay,this time not that far though,JB only. Not Justin Bieber but Johor Bahru.Okay,L! Hahaha,i wish it's somewhere far like California. Haa,dream on. Well,Hmm,I'm really missing someone....alot. Well, just like tiq say,it's just my imagination. He don't have feelings for me. Okay,i got it,i got it(: Everything in my life happens so fast,full speed ahead. I wish it will just slow down. Urgh,forget it. okay,guys. I'm off. Miss me(:*rollingeyes*Blaah,bye.
I should never long for you no matter how hard it gets.

Labels:


<< OLDERPOSTS . NEWERPOSTS >>

This layout is created by Lysafae and to this. All rights reserved. YOUR NAME HERE.