strxwbrry Photobucket

→ ABOUT.
Fafaa.17. 17 April 1994
I don't eat fish. http://www.facebook.com/FfafaaLow https://twitter.com/strxwbrry



→ ARCHIVES.

→ MUSIC










→ CREDITS
Layout done by Lysafae. Credits goes to this. All rights reserved. PLEASE DONT ERASE THE CREDITS OR I'LL RIP YOU.
We Are Beautiful

i'm not that Fafa.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 // 12:12 AM // with 0 comments


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket


Hmm,i'm just too busyy. I'm busy with my life. I forgot each and every single thing. Yeah,that's what i wanted but i feel that it's not that good to forget everything. Okay,i'm done. Tmr,gonna meet tiq at her work with Ser. I guess. I miss them and i know they miss me too. HAHAHA! okay,then Friday! with primary school friends(: yeepeee,i miss them too and i know they miss me too. Okay,faa stop it. Hmm,holidays arent that great,so boring. Naaah,just kidding. Cmon man my holidays was so tuuuutking greeaat,awesome. Everything that describes great,good. Hahah,bought alot of stuffs esp food. Yeah.I bought necklace that means a whole lot to me(: And went Malacca to visit my aunty who just lost her husband which is my uncle. I don't know what to say,speecless when i heard the news in the hotel at 5.43AM in the morning. I was close to him when i was young. But nvm let's not talk about it,it makes me emotional. Stayed in JB,The Zon regency Hotel.Gorgeous. Love it. The hotel is like an apartment. Haahaa,many videos were taken but not pictures but only pictures of myself. Hahaha,well,you know me,boy. Hmm,thanks UncleRaja for the ride. Thanks for being a great driver with my family(:You're the best driver i have ever met(:(: So,Basically,i had an AWESOME stay(: anw,those pictures were taken when we're otw to Malacca. More pics coming up(:Weeeee.Takecare and see ya. (L)

I wanna be a Billionare,so freaking bad.

<< OLDERPOSTS . NEWERPOSTS >>

This layout is created by Lysafae and to this. All rights reserved. YOUR NAME HERE.