strxwbrry Photobucket

→ ABOUT.
Fafaa.17. 17 April 1994
I don't eat fish. http://www.facebook.com/FfafaaLow https://twitter.com/strxwbrry



→ ARCHIVES.

→ MUSIC










→ CREDITS
Layout done by Lysafae. Credits goes to this. All rights reserved. PLEASE DONT ERASE THE CREDITS OR I'LL RIP YOU.
We Are Beautiful

Angel
Monday, August 9, 2010 // 10:48 AM // with 0 comments

Heyy people! Woah,it's been a month since i update? wowww! Hahaha,basically i don't have anything to update. Okay,school has been great normally with NDP celebrations and stuff. Then Prelim is between the days.How cool? -_- Enjoy and the next min staring and memorizing stuff. HAHAHA,errr~ I wish there is no EXAMS in Singapore,like it if you LOVE this post. Okay,i'm starting to be addicted to facebook'LIKES' Hah,today National Day,don't even know what to do. No one ask me out:( Hopefully mum does. When Fafaa is usy sume everyone ask me out but when i'm not no one textorcall, Apaaadaaah. Okay whatever,yayy! i got my HEALTHY SILICON WATCH! So happppy(: oh yeaah, HAPPY 45TH BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! May we always be a peaceful and loving country to everyone:D Nothing,seriously nothing is on my freakin mind. So,i'll try to update like before again:) Takecare.*wink*

<< OLDERPOSTS . NEWERPOSTS >>

This layout is created by Lysafae and to this. All rights reserved. YOUR NAME HERE.