strxwbrry Photobucket

→ ABOUT.
Fafaa.17. 17 April 1994
I don't eat fish. http://www.facebook.com/FfafaaLow https://twitter.com/strxwbrry



→ ARCHIVES.

→ MUSIC










→ CREDITS
Layout done by Lysafae. Credits goes to this. All rights reserved. PLEASE DONT ERASE THE CREDITS OR I'LL RIP YOU.
We Are Beautiful

SPOILED,too much
Saturday, August 21, 2010 // 1:01 PM // with 0 comments
Had a bad bad tummyache from 3AM onwards,gosh i think this is the 20th time i'm goin to the toilet,seriously it hurts alot. Hmm,could it be~.. Hahah! If i am,Tiqaa is so gonna do me the OreoBlended(GloriaJeans) Heh,ytd the plan is goin to a date with her,Sorry bby:(but something happened to me and Daddy:( So,he said he was sorry. Whereas i am the one who is supposed to say it. Hmm,Nlevels coming soon,16moredays. I want to studyy vvvv hard and promote to Sec5. So,mum's bday was freakin awesome. I don't know how to describe,blaaa~ okay that's all.takecare and have a good Saturday:DDD









we gonna graduate and that's gonna happen nothing's gonna slow down.
I hate this alot more than you do.

<< OLDERPOSTS . NEWERPOSTS >>

This layout is created by Lysafae and to this. All rights reserved. YOUR NAME HERE.