strxwbrry Photobucket

→ ABOUT.
Fafaa.17. 17 April 1994
I don't eat fish. http://www.facebook.com/FfafaaLow https://twitter.com/strxwbrry



→ ARCHIVES.

→ MUSIC










→ CREDITS
Layout done by Lysafae. Credits goes to this. All rights reserved. PLEASE DONT ERASE THE CREDITS OR I'LL RIP YOU.
We Are Beautiful

Stop wasting your time on ppl who don't love you
Thursday, August 12, 2010 // 9:02 PM // with 0 comments
Urghh,i'm tireeeed! I'm tired of so many things in this world. but i'm forced to do so. hmm,fasting month just started yesterday,this year i don't feel like i'm fasting Naah,nvm. Had our 3 AWESOME papers yesterday. -_- Last min study of History=NOTHING! I just did one essay. Cool huh? No time for the other, cause my brain gonna burst anytime yesterday.Hm,today had Math&art. Art did not finish.Eventhough it's 3hours Math 2 questions did not do. How cool is that? Results? we'll see. Haisssh. how how how? :( Tmr is an off day for me. No school! Yeepee,but it just doesnt seem to be a relax day tmr. Math paper 2 is on Monday. Then tmr..... hmm. Yay! i got my Healthy Sillicon Watch already. I'm wearing it now.ohhh,how pretty^^ Shuddup. Okay,good luck everybody for exams. I miss my cousin:( 28 more days till we meet^^Takcare,xoxo.

Escape the Fate-Harder than you know.



<< OLDERPOSTS . NEWERPOSTS >>

This layout is created by Lysafae and to this. All rights reserved. YOUR NAME HERE.