strxwbrry Photobucket

→ ABOUT.
Fafaa.17. 17 April 1994
I don't eat fish. http://www.facebook.com/FfafaaLow https://twitter.com/strxwbrry



→ ARCHIVES.

→ MUSIC










→ CREDITS
Layout done by Lysafae. Credits goes to this. All rights reserved. PLEASE DONT ERASE THE CREDITS OR I'LL RIP YOU.
We Are Beautiful

Sunday, January 29, 2012 // 11:30 PM // with 0 comments
ELLO!! ladies and gentleman. I am back from Cineleisure! so we watched Journey 2. i would give it a 3.5 popcorns? What I first thought was that this wouldn't be very good ,the cast wasn't anything special and The Rock is in it. woohhooo! Despite the not-extraordinary cast and the somewhat unbelievable action scenes, as I said before, it is good for a bit of fun and even I had good feelings about the movie when I came out.Okay i only concentrate the part when the helicopter tat they rode in was crash and thats the fun part. But maybe i would recommend it for around age of maybe 7-9? hahah,but i wouldn't mind watching it again. It's quite fun and mysterious. didnt even have time to have our supper so we then took cab to our respective homes. When i reached mummy and daddy was asleep.B O R I N G! Washed up and decided to blog,tweet.Talking bout it,i have not seen somebody tweeting alot these few days,maybe he's busy.yeah,so im in my living room now,doing nothing. I just wish to post our photos but Naaaah~ hahaha! let's keep it as a secret cause i don't want his girlfriend to come and attack me.HAHA! alright,that's about it.
GUESS WHAT?! i've received my TOMS yesterday! I was infinitely excited to wear it! Yayy! ok.I'll soon be blogging with pictures in it once i got my camera.Oh ya! I'll be getting this digital camera from my parents soon. The camera will be somehow be like this
But ayyyy,not sure yet i said it;s somehow like that. It;s a digital camera by the way just the shape of it looks like DSLR but can't afford DSLR too much 1000 plus ehhh~ alright,thats all for today.Till then takecare everyone xoxo

<< OLDERPOSTS . NEWERPOSTS >>

This layout is created by Lysafae and to this. All rights reserved. YOUR NAME HERE.